- Research of information necessary for the preparation of the shootings
- Search for extras / actors
- Search for shooting locations
- Proposal of subjects
- Opinion polls among the Japanese population
- Creation of program concepts and production
- Over the course of our experience, we have built up a large bank of information, guaranteeing rapid execution and rigorous information.
- Delegating to us the research of information, or even subjects, allows the production team the possibility to focus on their other actions and save time.
- focusing on the field of the information for years, we are able to propose original and still unpublished subjects.
- Our experience allows us to anticipate the difficulties that could accrue during shootings and to bring up various solutions.
The Japanese company FREED is founded in 1995 by Akihiro Kimura, the current manager. It has 26 employees.
102-0093 Tokyo-to Chiyoda-ku Hirakawa-cho 2-14-7
Hirakawa-cho, Kohase building 2F
NHK, TV Asahi, Nippon Television, Fuji TV, Kansai TV, Tokyo TV, TBS TV.